Matched Betting Spreadsheet - Profit Tracker
It is very useful to track your profit and your bookmaker balances - nothing beats seeing a profit figure rise up and up!
But setting up your own spreadsheet can be time consuming and it may not have all the features you would like. Whilst the existing spreadsheets I have found via google have either been painfully complex or too basic.
So, over the past few weeks I have built a matched betting spreadsheet that, in my opinion, is the very best out there! A big thanks to Luke and Chris for helping with this.
Matched Betting Spreadsheet Benefits
- Automatically track your profit
- Automatically track your balances
- In-built calculator
- Easy to use with dedicated areas for 25+ welcome offer
- Monthly profit graph
- Mobile friendly as it uses Google Sheets
Get Your FREE Matched Betting Spreadsheet
To create your own version, click File > Make a copy > Okay.
To create your own version:
- Click the green button above or click here to open the spreadsheet.
- Click on the icon on the top right which will then prompt you to use the Sheets app.
- Once the Sheets app has loaded, click on the icon on the top right
- Click Share & Export then Make a copy.
Step 2 - Free Sign Up In 15 Seconds
Sign up to Team Profit for free to get access to the matched betting calculator that you will need to profit from every offer risk free!
How Do I Use The Spreadsheet?
Watch the first 11 minutes of the 18 minute 'How It Works' video.
The last 7 minutes covers the refunds offfer, multi bet offers, daily offers and monthly graph, that you can watch once you have completed the Bet £X Get £Y welcome offers.
Tip: Watch the video in full screen by clicking the square icon on the bottom right of the video.
I've Completed Offers - Can I Use This Spreadsheet?
Yes! After you have watched the above video, there is a simple follow up Youtube video.
It lasts 5 minutes and will show you how to add in your existing balances and use multiple exchanges.
There are 3 ways to ask for help with Team Profit:
Live Chat - Chat with one of us any time we're online. See the chat module at the bottom right of site.