Friday 23rd November
It's Black Friday today and the betting companies are putting on a few nice promos that you can profit from. Most of what you will see will be price boosts, so be sure to check the Black Friday discussion thread (first box) and also spend your day checking the price boost thread on Oddsmonkey. It's going to be very profitable!
I've laid out some of the best offers you can quickly hop on whilst on your lunch below, but the truth is there is so much more. So make sure you work through the list, and if you have a lot of time today then follow this list too:
- The offers below. These are quick and easy to do and should be your first point of call
- The price boost thread as previous mentioned. There are going to be lots of boosts and each one can be £1, £2, or even more. You can make a decent hourly wage following this thread alone
- In particular, William Hill flash odds. Every hour until 9pm they are posting a boost. Make sure you check every hour and hop on the boost if profitable
- Advent Calendars - A few bookmakers have started posting their advent calendars. These are similar to the generic risk free offers where you receive a prize each day. The Christmas ones tend to be good though and you can make a lot of money from them. Most sites will give you a no-deposit casino bonus which, if you win big on your first spin, can be extremely profitable. The current ones we've found are Bethard and Netbet
- Keep reading the Oddsmonkey Low Risk Casino thread - there will be lots of offers posted that are specific for Black Friday and are profitable
Hopefully you'll be able to get on as much of the above as possible. And don't forget you'll have one free boost on William Hill for the racing too - today's High 5 is at Ffos Las so try to use it on that meeting to combine with the offer if possible!
Any questions then please leave a comment in the Facebook group!
Check out today's pick below.
And for those with a larger bankroll....
William Hill have High 5 on one meeting today: Market Rasen. The boost has been reduced to £40 from £200 now, however you can stack bets. What we mean by this is that if you were normally going to bet £100 on a horse, you can now bet £40 with the boost and another £60 without as two separate bets, and these will both count for High 5 on the horse.
You will have one boost to use today and so can attempt one of these races risk free. You can also set up Oddsmonkey's Oddsmatcher for alerts on close matches.