The Premier League season starts on Friday 10th August with Manchester Utd facing Leicester. The whole weekend will be great in terms of offers as there's plenty of games on Saturday and Sunday.
There are a few outright free bet offers kicking about from some bookmakers which are listed below, and you can expect a lot more offers to be posted in this weekend's weekend blog post.
Check out below for the key details and outright free bet offers to help you make a profit:
Premier League Key Details
Other than the awesome bookmaker offers, this is all you need to know:
- First Match: Friday 10th August (8pm)
- Last Match: Sunday 12th May (3pm)
- Full Fixture List: Premier League Website
Outright Winner Offers
The following offers will require you to bet on a team to win the Premier League. The league will finish in May and so if you lay your bets now then your funds will also be tied up until May. You can get around this a couple of ways:
- Combining liabilities - If you bet on multiple teams across different websites then your exchange will require less money in it, as it knows not all teams can win the league
- Laying later - Not advised for beginners however if you're an experienced matched better you can potentially do this. If you place a back bet now and then cash in the free bets then you might have made a profit already. Then you can lay the bet at a later date. This is a fairly risky strategy and more advantage play if anything, however some people who don't want to tie up funds until may might opt for this option
The following offers will require you to bet on a player to be top goalscorer in the Premier League. The league will finish in May and so if you lay your bets now then your funds will also be tied up until May. You can get around this a couple of ways:
- Combining liabilities - If you bet on multiple players across different websites then your exchange will require less money in it, as it knows not all players can be top goalscorer
- Laying later - Again i wouldn't advise this for beginners, but if you don't want your funds tied up then you can bet on a player and lay them at a later date. This is more risky because if they don't score in the first few games then you won't get any free bets and their odds will go significantly up. However, check out the Netbet offer. The example given last season meant that if you didn't lay, and lost, you'd still have come out massively in profit. So if you are using this method at all, then I'd say using it for the Netbet offer is fairly low risk. And you can always lay at a later date after you've gathered enough free bets
Some of the offers in this post can be very profitable, especially if you're betting on a favourite team or favourite goalscorer. The only issue is the amount of time your liability will be tied up as the Premier League goes on until May. Just remember, you can combine liabilities and reduce the amount of money needed in the exchange where possible.
There will be plenty more offers added in the coming weeks and loads going on in the weekend offers blog post - so keep your eyes peeled!
To keep up to date with the latest promotions, don't forget to check out Oddsmonkey's Offer forum!
There are 3 ways to ask for help with Team Profit:
Live Chat - Chat with one of us any time we're online. See the chat module at the bottom right of site.